1. Do you agree or disagree with the expression "never give up", which means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals?
2. Which way do you think is the best way for a student to make new friends? -Joining a sports team; -Participating in community activities; -Traveling.
3. Do you agree that people should have hobbies and do physical activities that are very different from one's work?
4. People often buy products not because they really need but because other people have them.
5. Do you agree that people should have hobbies and do physical activities that are very different from one's work?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The food we eat today is much healthier than in the past.
7. Some people like to record their life by sharing pictures and other information on social networking sites. Others keep this information to themselves and never share it online. Which do you prefer?
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Drivers should pay a certain amount of fee to be permitted to drive out in traffic in peak traffic hours.
9. Agree or disagree? Students do not respect teachers as much as they did in the past.
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement： It is more enjoyable to have a job and work long hours for three days in a week than to work shorter hours for five days in a week.
11. Some people believe going on field trips is better for children’s education(eg. going to museum), while others think it is better for children to study in the classroom at school. Which one do you prefer and explain why.
12. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? People easily learn from friends beside them?
13. Parents must have strict rules to help their children to be successful.
14. A high school has decided that all students must take a class in which they learn a practical skill. School administrators are trying to decide whether to hold a class in cooking, managing personal finances or auto repair. Which do you think the school should require students to take? Why?