场次 20170415CN Task3(new)
标题：Cancel the science class requirement
原因 1：no need for non-science students to take science class
原因 2：too difficult for science students to register
原因 1：University should hire more instructors of science class and should add more science classes
原因 2：Taking science class may have unexpected connection to other subjects for example she produced flower paintings by observing flowers in science lab
标题：Dining Hall to close during Spring Break
变化：The school is planning to close the dining hall during the spring break.
1. There are not enough students on campus.
2. Student could go to the restaurant in town to have some food.
原因 1：There are some students on campus during the spring break. They have to stay here to study or work. In fact, the school could have another option. To open the dining hall for only an hour or to provide a smaller menu.
原因 2：Going to town for food would be too time-consuming. Students want to make the best use of their time finishing their big assignments or something.
1. Describe an experience that your friend disappointed at you and how you reacted to it.
2. Students would like to take part in some free volunteer work, what kind of volunteer work do you prefer? Explain why it is important.
3. Talk about one of the many characteristics your country has that you consider is different from the features of other countries.
4. Which of the following has the greatest impact on students' life?
1) Electronic books
2) Smart phones
3) Online courses
5. Do you think it’s a good idea for university to ask a student to leave school if he was caught cheating in exams? Explain your response in details.
6. What can we do to solve air pollution problems?
7. Describe one family member who has different characteristics from other members.
8. Talk about the biggest change in your country over the past twenty years. Please include specific examples and details in your explanation.
9. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
10. If universities are given financial support to develop researches, which one do you think would receive more benefits. 1) To predict whether more accurately. 2) To clean rivers and oceans. 3) To deal with out space.
11. Talk about a popular actor, musician, or artist whose work you do not admire. Explain with details.
12. Your friend always feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give to your friend to overcome this fear?