听力50题，30个短对话，4-5篇短文，短文只读1遍，建议前30个听，后面放弃直接蒙，节约时间做后面的题，要不时间有点紧 语法40题，15个单选，25个找错，拿分题，建议多下功夫 阅读50题，5篇文章，前面2篇很简单，后面3篇有点难度 个人经验，多在语法和阅读上下功夫，阅读错10个以内，语法5个以内，听力差不多都能得500。
1 2004年01月TOEFL真题 Section One: Listening Comprehension
1. (A) She reads more slowly than the man does.
(B) She has a 1ot of material to read before she has coffee.
(C) The man does more work than is necessary.
(D) The man seems to be taking a long time preparing for philosophy class.
2. (A) The woman should have shown him the newspaper.
(B) He thinks the woman will win the contest.
(C) The woman's pictures are on top of the newspapers.
(D) The new photograph does not look anything like her others.
3. (A) Return his literature books to the bookstore.
(B) Keep his books from the literature class.
(C) Sell his literature books to the woman.
(D) Visit the reference section of the library.
4. (A) Give the secretary Janet's new address and phone number.
(B) Ask Janet a question about his health.
(C) Get information about Janet from the secretary.
(D) Visit Janet at her new school.
5. (A) She will help the man find the exhibit.
(B) She has already seen the exhibit.
(C) She will help the man read the map.
(D) She knows where to get a map.
6. (A) She is also planning to travel.
(B) She already picked up money for the trip.
(C) She has to study instead of traveling.
(D) She thinks the man should take more money.
7. (A) The woman should not get involved in the situation
(B) The woman should not be angry with he friends.
(C) He wants to talk to Sally and Mark.
(D) He will explain to the woman what happened.
8. (A) What travel plans Philip is making
(B) How Philip s parents are going to travel
(C) What Philip said
(D) Where Philip heard the news
9. (A) She will have to postpone her trip.
(B) She has already gotten her passport application.
(C) The passport office is closed.
(D) She was late in applying for her passport.
10. (A) He has not played tennis in a while.
(B) He does not know how to play tennis.
(C) His tennis racket is broken
(D) He needs to rest before he plays.