1. What is the conversation mainly about?
A) Directions on how to fill out a form
B) An idea for a fund-raising event
C) Travel plans for an upcoming student trip
D) University procedures for holding fund-raising activities
2. Why does the woman mention a supplemental form?
A) To assure the man that she will approve his proposal quickly
B) To remind the man of a document he recently submitted
C) To clarify for the man what he needs to do
D) To inform the man of a change to a university policy
3. Why does the man mention the drama club?
A) To explain how he got his acting experience
B) To identify who will perform in the dinner theater show
C) To explain who wrote the script that his club wants to perform
D) To explain where some funding for the trip will come from
4. What does the man say about audience members who will attend the dinner theater show?
A) They will ask the performers questions.
B) They will go on the trip to Washington, D.C.
C) They will receive a discount if they purchase tickets in advance.
D) They will work together to solve a mystery.
5. What concerns does the woman express about the man’s idea?
Choose 2 answers.
A) There is not enough time for the actors to learn their parts.
B) It might be difficult to find a place to hold the event.
C) This type of event has not been successful in the past.
D) There will be costs associated with advertising the event.