1. Mrs. Jones is out of coffee.
2. The question is too important to forget.
3. The woman wanted to keep her accident quiet.
4. I’m going to do away with these clothes.
125. In order to cash a check at many banks, one must show a valid driver’s license with this photograph on it.
5. The teacher called off the test completely.
6. When I told Mike the news, he blew up.
7. The sole survivor of the plane crash was Mary Peters.
8. The company turned down Bill’s offer.
9. Mr. Black makes a living repairing sinks.
10. Mary’s suggestion to the teacher was out of the question.
11. One way to avoid being robbed is not to advertise your money in a public place like a bank or a store.
12. Williams read ten short stories and a couple of novels during his freshmen English course.
13. If your plane leaves at eight, you must arrive 30 minutes ahead of time to check in at the ticket counter.
14. In order to cash a check at many banks, one must show a valid driver’s license with his photograph on it.
15. On their trip to New York, John and Bill took turns driving.
16. The test was difficult, to say the least.
17. The truck is practically as cheap as the van.
18. Our children are hard on furniture.
19. Bill outdoes his brother John in math.
20. My rent is due on the first of the month, but I rarely pay my other bills until the 15th.