Which of following aspects do you think contributes most to a country's success?
1.many business opportunities
2.well-rounded medical care system
3.a developed educational system
(1)Specifically tell the examiner your choice
(2)Ideally specify 2 details further explaining your choice
(1)many business opportunities：better employment means better economy; better employment means a more stable society and less criminal behaviours;
(2)well-rounded medical care system: health is the footstone of a society so a well-rounded medical care system is the basic guarantee of social members;
(3)a developed educational system: a sound and scientific educational system greatly contributes to economic development and social harmony in a long run; knowledge is the most important power to change the future;
(1) From my perspective, I prefer to think that...
(2) As we all know,… is the mainstay of a country;Besides that...
(3)As a result...
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? With the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment, people read fewer books than before.
(1)specifically express your stand.
(2)ideally include 2 reasons for your stand.
(1)Agree: Public’s attention is occupied with “the technological entertainment” that we could see “The Phonbies” everywhere. People’s much time is spent in playing with their iPhones and iPads that they have no time to read; even if they intend to read, they will be distracted by “the technological entertainment”.
(2)Disagree: The technology also contributes to the invention of electronic reader，such as kindle. There are more and more people enjoying the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment as well as reading; For people who really love reading, the popularity of the technology that focuses on entertainment could not replace anything.
(1)I definitely say that I agree/disagree with the idea...
(2)First of all,...moreover...
标题: Top chemistry student should receive money
原因1：encourages students to work harder
原因 2：make use of 100.000 dollar recently donated to the chemistry department
原因2：可以买一些设备。现在学院的设备比较old and outdated ，买新设备可以让所有的学生获益。
(1) The writer has written a proposal that...And the listening material is a conversation between two students to express their opinions about the proposal.
(2) In the reading passage, the letter writer says that...
(3) In the conversation, the man doesn’t like the proposal; he explained two reasons for that...
(4) Firstly, he... Moreover, ...
标題：Student Centered Teaching
例子: 教授的女儿anna 12岁的时候去学吉他，一开始老师演示，她学，但是总是分神并day dreaming ，效果不好，后来老师换成让她回家录制自己喜欢的歌拿来学，anna学的很有兴趣，进步很大
(1) In this set of materials, the reading passage introduces the concept of Student Centered Teaching and the listening material is a lecture by a professor on an example about the topic.
(2) The reading passage introduces a concept of Student Centered Teaching...It emphasizes...
(3) In the lecture, the speaker illustrates an example of his daughter Anna to explain the concept of Student Centered Teaching...
(1)In this talk, the man has got a problem...
(2)He will...but...He has two options to solve the problem, that is to…or…
(3)Well, I think the first/second one is a better choice.
(4)In the first place... Then...
(1)In the listening material, the woman/man says...
(2)There are two effects of Pheromone. One is... for example,...
(3)The second effect that is talked in the listening material is...for example,…