1. The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow and obey are too strict.
2. Which of the following three factors contributes the most to an enjoyable vacation? a. good food b. good location c. good friends to travel with you.
3. Young people today are less dependent on their parents for making decisions than they were in the past.
4. When you are assigned an important presentation for work or school, do you prefer to work on it right away so that you can work on it a little bit every day, or wait until you have a good idea about the presentation?
5. Children should spend most of their time studying or playing; they should not be required to help the family with household chores, such as cooking and cleaning.
6. In times of economic crisis, local governments often reduce the money they spend in some areas. In your opinion, if a local government is facing economic problems, which of the following areas should it spend less money on? a. libraries b.public transportation c. police.
7. People who cannot accept criticism from others will not be successful at working in a group.
8. It is important for government to provide money for beautiful things and not just for practical things. 9. People spend too much money on their pets even though there can be other good ways to spend money.