研究上述三段基本可以看出来，奥巴马的演讲最后一段基本不外乎“发表倡议”和“展望未来” 两大功能，就写作而言只需再加上一句话“总结 全文”即可。
• Based on the above reasons, I firmly believe…
• From what I have discussed above, we may safely arrive at/reach/come to /draw the conclusion that…
• Judging from all the evidence offered, we may suggest that…
• All the above facts go to show that…
• It is high time that parents, educators and the government made combined efforts to …
• It is prime time that we put (此处必须为动词过去式，是一种虚拟语气的句型，背下来最关键) considerable/great/special/emphasis on…
• My suggestion is that more people from all walks of life should be encouraged to…
• It is, therefore, evident that the task of... requires attention.
• The general awareness of the necessity and importance =of…might be the first step to solve this problem.
• Only in this way can we have a better and brighter future.(此处必须用倒装句一定记住)
• Just imagine how great the world would be if only we…
• I believe a happy and bright future is awaiting us if we can …
In conclusion, whether to imitate or vary from others to achieve success, it hinges mostly on the occupations we engage in. For jobs like doctors that require routine practices, it is unnecessary for them to make alterations to become successful. Whereas artists like painters whose works are characteristic of creativity and imagination, it is of crucial importance to distinguish from others to succeed.
e.g., To summarize, on one hand, for artists who are fortunate to profit immensely from their occupation, it is unnecessary for the government to offer additional financial incentives for them. On the other hand, government should provide financial support and appropriate policies to impoverished artists who engage in conventional craftsmanship because these are viewed as national treasure and cultural heritage of the country. If the government did not support those unfortunate traditional artists, the valuable conventional forms of arts would disappear very soon.
In conclusion, it is inevitable for children to commit mistakes at a young age, parents should play their part to instill the importance of good behaviors in their children. Parents should allow children to make small mistakes as a meaningful learning experience. However, what would be like if parents permit their children to commit serious mistakes like theft and robbery?
Finally, thus, in a word, in brief;
In conclusion, to conclude, in the end;
In the final analysis, in a nutshell, on the whole;
To summarize, to encapsulate, in sum, in summary
In light of these facts, considering these ideas