1.According to a recentsurvey,four-million people die each year from diseases linked to smoking.
2.The latest surveys show that Quite afewchildren have unpleasant associations with homework.
3.No invention has received more praiseandabuse than Internet.
4.People seem to fail to take intoaccountthe fact that education does not end with graduation.
5.Many experts point out thatphysicalexercise contributes directly to a person’s physical fitness.
6.Nowadays ，many students always gointoraptures at the mere mention of the coming life of high school or collegetheywill begin. Unfortunately ，for most young people ，it is not pleasantexperienceon their first day on campus.
7.In view of the seriousness ofthisproblem ，effective measures should be taken before things get worse.
8.Proper measures must be taken tolimitthe number of foreign tourists and the great efforts should be made toprotectlocal environment and history from the harmful effects ofinternationaltourism.
9.An increasing number of expertsbelievethat migrants will exert positive effects on construction of city.However,this opinion is now being questioned by more and more city residents,whocomplain that the migrants have brought many serious problems like crimeandprostitution.
10.Many city residents complain that itisso few buses in their city that they have to spend much more time waiting forabus ,which is usually crowded with a large number of passengers.
11.There is no denying the fact thatairpollution is an extremely serious problem :the city authorities shouldtakestrong measures to deal with it.
12.An investigation shows thatfemaleworkers tend to have a favorable attitude toward retirement.
13.A proper part-time job does notoccupystudent's too much time .In fact ,it is unhealthy for them to spend allof timeon their study .As an old saying goes :All work and no play makes Jack adullboy .
14.Any government which is blind tothispoint may pay a heavy price.
15.An increasing number of peoplearebeginning to realize that education is not complete with graduation.
16.When it comes to education ,themajorityof people believe that education is a lifetime study.
17.The majority of students believethatpart-time job will provide them with more opportunities to developtheirinterpersonal skills ,which may put them in a favorable position in thefuturejob markets.
18.It is indisputable that therearemillions of people who still have a miserable life and have to fact thedangersof starvation and exposure.
19.Although this view is widely held,thisis little evidence that education can be obtained at any age and atanyplace.
20.No one can deny the fact that aperson’seducation is the most important aspect of his life.
21.People equate success in life withtheability of operating computer .
22. In the last decades, advancesinmedical technology have made it possible for people to live longer than inthepast.
23. In fact, we have to admit the factthatthe quality of life is as important as life itself.
24. We should spare no effort tobeautifyour environment.
25. People believe that computerskillswill enhance their job opportunities or promotion opportunities.
26. The information I've collectedoverlast few years leads me to believe that this knowledge may be less usefulthanmost people think.
27. Now, it is generally accepted thatnocollege or university can educate its students by the time theygraduation.
28. This is a matter of life anddeath--amatter no country can afford to ignore.
29. For my part, I agree with thelatteropinion for the following reasons：
30. Before giving my opinion, I think itisimportant to look at the arguments on both sides.
31. This view is now being questionedbymore and more people.
32. Although many people claim that,alongwith the rapidly economic development, the number of people who usebicycle aredecreasing and bicycle is bound to die out. The information I'vecollected overthe recent years leads me to believe that bicycle will continueto playextremely important roles in modern society.
33. Environmental experts point outthatincreasing pollution not only causes serious problems such as globalwarmingbut also could threaten to end human life on our planet.
34. In view of such serioussituation,environmental tools of transportation like bicycle are more importantthan anytime before.
35. Using bicycle contributes greatlytopeople's physical fitness as well as easing traffic jams.
36. Despite many obvious advantagesofbicycle, it is not without its problem.
37. Bicycle can't be compared withothermeans of transportation like car and train for speed and comfort.
38. From what has been discussed above,wemay safely draw the conclusion that advantages of bicycle far outweighitsdisadvantages and it will still play essential roles in modern society.
39. There is a general discussionthesedays over education in many colleges and institutes. One of the questionsunderdebate is whether education is a lifetime study.
40. This issue has caused widepublicconcern.
41. It must be noted that learning mustbedone by a person himself.
42. A large number of people tend toliveunder the illusion that they had completed their education when theyfinishedtheir schooling. Obviously, they seem to fail to take into account thebasicfact that a person's education is a most important aspect of his life.
43. As for me, I'm in favor of the opinionthateducation is not complete with graduation, for the following reasons:
44. It is commonly accepted that nocollegeor university can educate its students by the time they graduate.
45. Even the best possible graduateneedsto continue learning before she or he becomes an educated person.
46. It is commonly thought that oursocietyhad dramatically changed by modern science and technology, and human hadmadeextraordinary progress in knowledge and technology over the recentdecades.
47. Now people in growing numbersarebeginning to believe that learning new skills and knowledgecontributesdirectly to enhancing their job opportunities or promotionopportunities.
48. An investigation shows that manyolderpeople express a strong desire to continue studying in universityorcollege.
49. For the majority of people, readingorlearning a new skill has become the focus of their lives and the sourceoftheir happiness and contentment after their retirement.
50. For people who want to adopt a healthyandmeaningful life style, it is important to find time to learn certainnewknowledge. Just as an old saying goes: it is never too late to learn.