1. Colleges or universities should offer students a better job preparation
before they start working
2. The best way for teachers to make students more interested in a subject
is explaining how that subject will help in their lives outside school.
3. It is better for your friend to ask you for help (suppose you are good
at the subject) than to turn to a tutor when he finds it hard to pass an
4. parents should let their children make and learn from mistakes
5. Rather than help their children do school work，parents should encourage
their children do work independently.
6. Do you agree or disagree with the statement: Competition with friends
usually have negative effect on friendship?
7. Some people think that the important role of university professors is to
do research , others think the main role of them is to educate students.
8. In order to attract good students，many university spent alot of money in
society activities，do you agree or disagree
9. It is better for students at university or in college to choose
difficult classes even if theycannot get top grades
10. Is it as important for older people to study or learn new things as it
is for younger people?
11. teachers were more appreciated and valued by the society in the past
12. a university want to attract good students, it must spend a lot of
money on social activity for students.
1. The government and corporation should share all their scientific
discoveries with other countries in the world?
2. some people think to live away from family and friends with high
salaries; the other people think to stay with your family and friends with less
1. Patience is usually not a good strategy. We should take action now
2. When you want to discuss things with other people? which one do you
prefer? use e-mails and text-message or telephone and voice message
3. Nowadays, it is much easier to achieve success with help from one's
family than what is like before.
4. Movies and television have more negative effects than positive ones on
young people's behavior.
5. people should not focus the information around the world that with
little relation with their daily life
6. Do you agree or disagree the following statement that people live in
urban than the people who live in city can take better care of their
7. do you agree or disagree the follow statement: one can not learn to be a
8. Being creative, rathar than carefully planning, is more often results in
the best solution.
9. Do you agree or disagree：Technology helps to make people's lives simpler
or make people's lives more complicated.
10. People should follow the ambitious dream or people should focus to
achieve the realistic goals?
11. The most important problems affecting our society today could be solved
within our lifetime.
12. The car(automobile) has had greater effect to society than the airplane
13. The most important thing people learnt is from families