1. At universities and colleges, sports and social activities are just as important as classes and libraries and should receive equal financial support.
2. Always telling the truth is the most important consideration in any relationship between people.
3. It is more important to keep your old friends than it is to make new friends.
4. In twenty years there will be fewer cars in use than there are today.
5. People today spend too much time on personal enjoyment-doing things they like to do-rather than doing things they should do.