TPO (TOEFL Practice Online) 是美国教育考试服务中心(Educational Testing Service，简称ETS)专为参加托福考试TOEFL iBT(Internet-based test)，即网考托福考试的人，提供的在线模拟考试平台，考生可以实境感受TOEFL iBT考试的官方模拟试题，并即时获得考试中所测试的四种技能，阅读、听力、口语及写作的分数反馈。智课网老师为您提供托福TPO30口语Task3答题技巧及模版：
Read a student letter from the campus newspaper. You will have 45 seconds to read the letter. Begin reading now.
Campus Construction Should Happen During the Summer
I’ve noticed that small construction projects on campus – like fixing sidewalks and parking lots – often take place during the regular school year, when classes are in session. I propose that whenever possible the university should schedule such construction projects to take place during the three-month summer break. One reason is that construction projects can be so disruptive; they create inconveniences and can make it hard to get where you need to go on campus. And, second, construction projects would be more likely to be completed quickly if they were scheduled for the summer when the weather is usually good.
Now listen to two students discussing the letter.
The woman expresses her opinion about the proposal in the letter. Briefly summarize the proposal, then state her opinion about the proposal and explain the reasons she gives for holding that opinion.
1、题目关键词：explain the reasons, the woman
(1)clearly state her stand.
(2)clearly summarize the reasons for her support.
(1) schedule construction projects to take place during the three-month summer break.
(2) reasons for this decision: construction projects can be so disruptive; construction projects would be more likely to be completed quickly if they were scheduled for the summer
(1) She supports the university’s decision.
(2) It can afford her proper spot in the parking lot to park her car during classes.
(3) If the projects were moved to summer, they would not have been disrupted by the big storms and would be able to go smoothly.
(1) In this set of materials, the reading passage is that campus construction should happen during the summer and the listening material is a conversation between 2 students on this proposal.
(2) In the reading passage, the university made a decision that …
(3) In the talk, the woman supports the proposal. She has 2 reasons for her choice.
(4) First, …Second, …