1. Some people prefer to watch entertainment program on TV. Others prefer to watch education program on TV. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons and examples to explain your choice.
2. Which one acts more influence on you, media (information from TV, newspaper and radio) or people (friends, families or teachers)? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
3. Some people prefer reading newspaper or magazine to get news; others prefer watching television or listening to radio to get news. Which way do you prefer and why?Include details to support you explanation.
1. Should a city try to preserve its old, historic buildings or destroy them and replace them with modern buildings? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
2. Some people think that the government should invest money on art and culture like museums and theaters. Others don’t think so. What is your opinion? Use specific reasons and examples to support your choice.