1.Talk about an activity you participated in recently, did everyone have a goodtime?
2. Doyou agree or disagree with this statement? A sixteen-year old is not mature enoughto drive.
1. Describea person whom you would like to spend time with. Explain why you would like tospend time with this person. Include reasons and details to support yourresponse.
2. Doyou agree or disagree with the following statement? Students should alwaysstudy in quiet places. Use specific reasons and examples to support yourposition.
1. Whatsuggestions would you give if the school wants to protect the environment on campus?
2. Somepeople prefer to buy movies or books that they like, others prefer to rent.Which would you choose? Explain why.
1. Yourfriend is considering keeping a pet, what kind of pet and advice would you givehim?
2. Somepeople prefer to read a novel, others prefer to read other type of publicationsuch as magazines. Which do you prefer? Explain why
1. Describethe difference between two singers that you familiar with.
2. Whodo you prefer to get advice, older people or peers? Why?
1.Talk about an activity you recently attended at school.
2.Some people think that one needs to be talented to become an artist, othersbelieve that anyone could be an artist with years of practices. Which do youagree with? Explain why.
1. Whatdo you think of pet keeping?
2. Somepeople decide which career they want to pursue before going to college, othersdo it the other way around. Which approach do you think is better?
1. Forbetter understanding of nutrition and health, the school decides to open acooking class; do you think it is a reasonable decision?
2. Doyou agree or disagree with the following statement? Children will learn more ifthe teachers are kind and friendly.
1. Whatsuggestions would you like to give a friend who wants to improve his grade?
2. Somepeople play games for enjoyment, some people play games for winning. Which onedo you prefer and why? Use specific reasons and examples to support youranswer.
1. Arethe living standards of people today better than the past?
2. Doyou agree or disagree with the statement that internet plays a big role in ourlives?
1. Isit a good idea to evaluate professors by the end of the semester?
2. Wouldyou prefer gifts bought from the shops or the ones made by hand? Please explainwhy.