Writing P. 96-119
1. Some universities have decided to force students who cheat at school to leave the school. Do you think it is a good idea? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
2. If you had a chance to teach a lesson in the community, which of the following would you choose? Photography/ how to start a small business/ public speaking. 20140111NA
3. A group is trying to protect the environment. What is your advice? 20121214NA
4. Which of the following library jobs do you prefer? Help find books in computers/teach (read for) children/ shelf books 20131214NA
5. Describe the most important development of your country in the past 20(/25?) years. 20090227NA
6. If a foreigner came visit your country and you don’t know their culture and climate, what tips would you give him or her? 20130810NA
7. Talk about an object, tool, or piece of equipment that you depend on in your daily life. Explain how it makes your life easier. 20110220CN
If you had a chance to do volunteer activity for local primary school, which of the following would you choose?
a. Play games with kids
b. Make a speech (about your interests, specialties)
c. Help their homework
9. Some people like to work or study in new places. What are the advantages of working or studying in new places? 20130928NA
10.If you had chance to learn a new form of art, what would you choose? Sculpture, portrait, or landscape. 20130322NA