1. Describe the disadvantages of moving to a new place.
2. Talk about a social problem or issue your country is facing currently.
3. Describe a job you admired but you will not choose it yourself.
4. Describe a time when you learned a new subject.
5. Which technology has made the greatest impact on people's lives in your country: airplane, computer or television? Use specific reasons and examples to support your response.
6. Describe a person whom you would like to talk with often (this person could be one of your close friends, family members or teachers). Explain why you would like to talk with this person and what you would talk about?
7. What kind of strategy do you use to handle an overwhelming amount of work.
8. Describe the greatest period of your life and explain why.
9. Talk about an important decision that you have made. Explain why this decision was important for you in details.
10. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class you will choose to take? Give reason to explain your choose. 1) A financial course to help you manage money, 2) Car maintenance and repair 3) Review of Latin-American music.
11. Your friend often feels nervous when speaking in front of a large group of people. What suggestions would you give him?
12. What do you think is the biggest challenge for a student when they study and how to solve that challenge.
13. Talk about a volunteer work you enjoy doing, explain why you enjoy it in details?
14. Some schools have TV in students’ dorms. Do you think it is good or not?
15. Should students be required to evaluate their professors at the end of the semester