1. Describea book you have not read but are interested in.
2. Do youprefer to take your cellphone always with you or not.
1. Talkabout a time when someone (your friends, family or teachers) gave you advice tosolve a problem.
2. Do youagree or disagree? The most important influence that young adults have are fromtheir families.
1. Talkabout your favorite game or toy.
2. Do youprefer to learn from a teacher who has many years of teaching experience, or ayoung teacher with fresh perspectives?
1. Whattype of music do you enjoy most? Explain why you enjoy this type of music.Include reasons and details in you explanation.
2. Do you agreeor disagree with the following statement? It's easier to teach children inprimary schools than students in universities. Include reasons and details inyour explanation.
1. Describea subject that you think is very important, but you are not interested in.Please provide details to why it is important and difficult.
2. Do youprefer to watch movies in the cinema or at home, why?
1. Talkabout an activity you recently attended at school.
2. Somepeople think that one needs to be talented to become an artist, others believethat anyone could be an artist with years of practices. Which do you agreewith? Explain why.
1. Describea person whom you would like to spend time with. Explain why you would like tospend time with this person. Include reasons and details to support yourresponse.
2. Do youagree or disagree with the following statement? Students should always study inquiet places. Use specific reasons and examples to support your position.
1. Talk aboutan actor or musician you like.
2. Somepeople prefer to plan a list of things to do for their free time, others preferto have a more flexible break. What do you prefer and explain why.
1. Do youthink that computers are important for students?
2. Do youagree that people should state honest opinions even though they are differentfrom other's.
1. What aresome of the important effects of Internet on modern people’s life?
2. Somestudents prefer to go to universities or colleges in their hometown. Othersprefer to go to universities or colleges in new cities or towns. Which do youprefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.
1. Talkabout an activity you participated in recently, did everyone have a good time?
2. Do youagree or disagree with this statement? A sixteen-year old is not mature enoughto drive.
1. Whatsuggestions would you like to give a friend who wants to improve his grade?
2. Somepeople prefer to go shopping only when they need to buy something. Other peoplelike to shop even they don’t have certain things to buy. Which would youprefer?