49) Modern agriculture methods damage the environment, but providing food for the growing population around the world is more important than protecting the environment.
50) Many companies sell products or services but at the same time cause environmental damage. Someone think it can be stopped by asking them to pay penalty, such as a higher tax when they cause the environmental damage. Others think there are better ways to stop them from harming environment. Which one do you prefer?
42) As modern life becomes more complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.
43) People who have learned many different skills are more likely to succeed than those who focus on one skill.
44) People who cannot accept criticism will not succeed working in teams.
45) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: In order to be successful, it is better to be like others than to be different from everybody else.
46) To remain happy and optimistic when you fail is more important than achieving success.
47) The most important investment for a big company is to improve the efficiency and proficiency of its employees.
48) If you are selecting a leader for a student organization, honesty is the most important to consider in deciding whom to vote for
38) Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is more important for the government to spend money on new buildings than to preserve historic or traditional buildings and homes.
39) The school has been funding for students to participate in different types of activities, but this year, because of the lack of money, the school will fund one activity, which one do you think is the one the school should fund: 1. Sports 2. Arts 3. Volunteering (helping the community)
40) The community you live in is planning on setting up new facilities, which of the following do you think would benefit the community most? 1. a shopping mall 2. an art center 3. a hotel
41) As the leader of a city, what would you do to ensure the prosperity and success of the city? A. creating job opportunities for the unemployed; B. lowering food price; C. providing affordable housing