· Get along with 与。。。相处
Some neighbors cannot get along with each other.
· Form an organization 建立组织
If you have good intentions, you do not need a lot of money to form an organization.
· Make a contribution to 对。。。作出贡献
A person needs to have a job not only to earn money but also to make a contribution to society.
· Show respect to 对。。。表示尊敬
These days, young people do not know how to show respect to the elderly.
· Participate in community activities 参加社区活动
Teachers should recommend their students to participate in community activities.
· Build up trust 建立信任
In order to make a good friend, you have to build up trust first.
· Be isolated from 被孤立于。。。
I believe nobody wants to be isolated from others.
· Agree to obey 同意遵守
Even if they disagree with their parent’s rules, children should agree to obey them.
· Be in need of help 需要帮助
The government should use its revenues for those people who are in need of help.
· Resolve a problem 解决问题
In order to resolve a problem, you have to understand the problem first.
· Feel connected 感觉有联系
People get addicted to the Internet because they want to feel connected with others.
· Do something for a living 为生计做某事
Students have to decide what to do for a living in the future before they graduate from universities.
· Be committed to 致力于。。。
Once you make a promise, you should be committed to keeping it.
· Be emotionally attached to 情感上依附于
Dependent children are often too emotionally attached to their parents.
· Show leadership skills 展现领导才能
You cannot be a good teacher until you show leadership skills to your students.
· Be hospitable to someone 对某人友好
People tend to be hospitable to a member of their group.
· Develop social skills 培养社会技能
Children usually start to build their social skills in kindergarten.
· Gain the support of 获得。。。的支持
Generally, children will gain the support of their parents when whey encounter with difficulties.
Funding social activities can encourage university students to form certain organizations on campus. Obviously, once these organizations, such as International Students Association, are formed, students can get access to various activities. For undergraduates, participating in social activities can help them to foster their interpersonal skills, such as getting along well with colleagues, showing respect to employers and resolving a problem in a team. If undergraduates can develop these social skills, they will certainly become more competent in the competitive job market and will also make a great contribution to their respective realms for the foreseeable future.
· In fact, if I share no closeness with a person, then I do not consider him a friend; I consider him an acquaintance.
· I am not proficient at dealing with relationships among people, and often get frustrated in communicating with a crowd.
· In fact, my close friends, notwithstanding few in number, always tell me I am their best friend who can truly care about them and handle the relationship smoothly.
· In some cases, such transformation of men will bring dramatic positive impact on the family.
· Obviously, in most cases, the earliest teachers that people have are their parents, and parents are generally most concerned about the development of their children.