1. It is inevitable for the old to have generation gap with their children.
2. It is sagacious that all relevant factors should be taken into account before taking any action.
3. A fear has arisen among some people that the more machines will be used, the more workers will be unemployed and the lower our living standard will become.
4. Before airing my opinion, I will analyze the hot issue from diverse perspectives.
5. As soon as a child becomes old enough to communicate with other children, he begins having friends, who sometimes influence him more rapidly than his family.
6. They spend too much time in front of the television, ignoring their study, outdoor activities and even their families.
7. But the disadvantage of this solution lies in the fact that too much land that could be used for farming or housing will inevitably be occupied by more and more roads.(同位语从句)
8. In the countryside, the air is clean, the food is fresh and houses are totally spacious with large yards around them. (并列句)
9. Then couldn’t we live in the fresh air while enjoying the mobility of cars? 否定疑问句
10. If students are forced to wear uniforms every day, how can they develop their individuality and creativity? 特殊疑问句
11. Today when the global economy is in depression, how will you make the choice to domesticate animals with an empty stomach or to solve the living problem with animals as the source of food and clothing?
12. In addition, the huge amounts of money spared may be poured into the construction of many highways, factories, hospitals and schools, which is of immense benefit to individuals as well as to the society.
13. They are printed in our newspapers and shown on our television screens as a visible proof of the man’s newest achievements.
14. It is true that the whole world is witnessing China’s construction of modernization.
15. It is the controversial question, which has aroused heated discussion among people.
16. When we grow old enough to earn a living, it does not surprise us to discover that success is measured in terms of the money you earn.
17. Finally，I will quote a classic sentence from a famous article entitled Give Me Liberty Or Give Me Death by Patrick Henry, the greatest writer in American history.
18. Over the last generation, we have worked hard to restore our natural treasures and find a way to conduct our economy that is more in harmony with the environment.
19. Wearing uniforms, to some extent, discourages individuality and hinder the development of creativity.
20. Mutual understanding between them is desired for by them all, but achieved by only a few.