1、The school has implemented a new policy that ... due to ... . And the man/woman holds a positive/negative view towards the announcement.
The first reason s/he gives is that ... . And the second one is based on the fact that ... .
2、From the reading material, we know that (the college) is going to ...
Obviously, the man/woman in the conversation thinks that this is a great/bad idea, due to the following reasons..
One reason is that……. Another is,…….
万一有时间So that's all the reasons s/he has to form that opinion. (尽量记，听为主)
3、The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
(选择方案型：听选择的原因。1.Firstly, the man/woman states that…….2.And then he/she states that…….)
(提出建议型：听建议的利弊。1.Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….2.On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….)
(1) In the readingmaterial,
(2) There is a/anannouncement/message/notice/proposal about ****(填入记下的关键词)
(3) The university/college is going to****(稍稍展开下)
(4) In the listeningmaterial, two students discussabout the***(填入关键词)
(1) The man/woman is against/supporting the***
(2) He or she feels unhappy/less satisfied about***
(3) He or She thinks the*** is unfair/inconvenient/unaffordable for the following reasons:
(4) The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
(1) First, he thinks/says**** ;Also, he points out that****
(2) Firstly, the man/woman states that……; And then he/she states that…….
Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….
Bus Service Elimination Planned
The university plans to eliminte the bus service because it is too expensive to run and too few students use it. The man disagrees with the university plan. He believes the reason few students take the bus is that the route goes to neighborhoods where students do not live. If the routes were changed, many more students would ride the bus. The man disagrees with the way the university plans to use the money it saves on the bus service. Building more parking lots on campus will encourage more students to drive on campus. This would increase noise and traffic on campus.…