Do you agree or disagree with the following statement.
Nowadays it is not important for people to have regularly family meals together.
Which one do you think is the most important factor for a student to success at college or university?
1. Tutors in university.
2. The encouragement from family and friends.
3. High-quality education from high school.
Which approach is the best?
1. Hire more teachers to teach in a small class
2. Preschool education before kindergarten
3. To provide some training courses so that teachers can be more professional
Agree or disagree? It is better for the younger people to take risk and explore new things than the older people.
People can solve important problems bythemselves or with the help from their family members, so there is no need forthe government to help them.
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement：
Most people can solve important problems in their lives by themselves or with the help of their families; help from the government is often unnecessary.
(A/D) People should take time to relax with hobbies or physical activities that are very different from what they do at work.
Point 1: to broaden one’s horizons/develop one’s interests.
Point 2: to enlarge one’s friend circle.
Point 3: combination of one’s career & interest
Topic 1: Workers would be much happier if they are doing different types of tasks during their workday than doing the same task.
Topic 2: It is more likely for people with more skills to succeed.
People in communities can make decisions that protect and improve the natural environment. Which ONE of the following three actions is MOST useful for people to do if they want to help the environment in their local community? Why?
1. Plant trees and create parks
2. Persuade local shops to stop providing plastic bags to customers
3. Increase access to public transportation (for example, buses or trains) to reduce the number of automobiles on local roads
Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.