1. Describe a book that you believe is the most useful to you. Please explain the reason and include specific examples and details in your explanation.
2. Which of the following statements do your agree with? Please give specific reasons for your opinion. Some believe that TV programs have a positive influence on modern society. Others, however, think that the influence of TV programs is negative.
3. Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Why was it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support your explanation.
4. Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art as other basic science. Some people think that providing music and art education for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinion and why?
5. What do you do in your spare time? Please include specific details in your statement.
6. Some people think that it’s necessary to prohibit people from using phone calls in some places. Others believe that it’s inconvenient if phone calls are forbidden in some places. Which opinion do you prefer? Explain why. Your statement should include specific examples and details.
7. Describe a celebration or moment which has made a deep impression on you. Please explain the impression and include specific examples and details in you explanation.
8. Which of the following acts have more influence on you, newspaper, TV, or teachers? Explain the reason with specific details.
9. Describe a social or politics celebration event in your culture. Specific examples and details are necessary in your statement.
10. Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Give your opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation.
11. Describe a place that you like best in your city. Please state why you like it with specific examples and details.
12. When you are together with your friends, which place would you like to go? Explain why.
13. Do you like to eat at home or at the restaurant? Which do you prefer and explain the reason.
14. Describe a public area that you visit frequently. Please state why you visit it frequently and include specific examples and details in your explanation.
15. Some students prefer to choose universities located in big cities. Others would like to study in universities located in small towns. Please state your opinion and explain why.