Agree or disagree? It is better for the younger people to take risk and explore new things than the older people.
1. Compared with the seniors, the young generation are so vigorous that they are more capable of embracing new challenges. Also, the open mind to accept new ideas and the strong ability to absorb fresh knowledge enable them to conquer the difficulties and risks relatively effortlessly.
2. A wealth of experience and interpersonal relations they have accumulated in the risk-taking process can lay a solid foundation for their later career success.
让步： To adjust to the increasingly changing society, it is advisable for the elders to explore new things. Nevertheless, the elders, the retirees who have just accomplished the decades of strenuous work, ought to manage their time freely and enjoy the rest life.
Imagine that you are about to go through the final semester and complete the university to graduate. Do you prefer to take a course taught by the professor with whom you have not had classes before or a course taught by the professor whose class you have taken before?
1. Taking a course taught by a new professor can expand our outlook.
2. Close relationship can be established with the new professor who could become the precious resource in our later life.
1. High familiarity to the old professor’s class style can improve our study efficiency a lot.
2. Having a better understanding of the problems we encounter in our study, the old professor can solve them more efficiently and better our academic performance.