Agree or disagree? It is better for the younger people to take risk and explore new things than the older people.
1. Compared with the seniors, the young generation are so vigorous that they are more capable of embracing new challenges. Also, the open mind to accept new ideas and the strong ability to absorb fresh knowledge enable them to conquer the difficulties and risks relatively effortlessly.
2. A wealth of experience and interpersonal relations they have accumulated in the risk-taking process can lay a solid foundation for their later career success.
让步： To adjust to the increasingly changing society, it is advisable for the elders to explore new things. Nevertheless, the elders, the retirees who have just accomplished the decades of strenuous work, ought to manage their time freely and enjoy the rest life.
Imagine that you are about to go through the final semester and complete the university to graduate. Do you prefer to take a course taught by the professor with whom you have not had classes before or a course taught by the professor whose class you have taken before?
1. Taking a course taught by a new professor can expand our outlook.
2. Close relationship can be established with the new professor who could become the precious resource in our later life.
1. High familiarity to the old professor’s class style can improve our study efficiency a lot.
2. Having a better understanding of the problems we encounter in our study, the old professor can solve them more efficiently and better our academic performance.
when you are at work or doing your school work, many factors can affect your productivity. which following factor do you think is the most important?
1. 环境 (a work environment that is free of noise and distractions)
2. 回报 (knowing that you will receive a reward, like salary; grades )
3. 兴趣 (doing sth that you are interested in so that you will not feel bored)
1. Doing something interesting can largely boost our study efficiency because of the intensive concentration and the strong willingness.
2. Undoubtedly, an environment without distraction can improve our attentiveness, but if we study something we are not interested, the passive attitude to study will definitely lower our study efficiency.
3. Similarly,doing something rewarding can spur our study enthusiasm, but this cannot last for a long time. Once we encounter difficulties, the thought of surrender will emerge out.
People can solve important problems by themselves or with the help from their family members, so there is no need for the government to help them.
但是每个人与社会都有着密切联系，那么很多他们解决不了的事情仍然需要政府的帮忙。比如1. 帮助贫困地区的孩子接受平等的教育机会;2. 完善交通和医疗体系，以帮助人们更好的上下班，及时的预防和治疗疾病。
It is undeniable that many thorny problems people are faced with in their daily life can be solved by themselves, including the job-hunting, job promotion, construction of a family so on and so forth.
However, nobody cannot survive outside the society, epitomizing the significance of the help from the government. It is the tremendous help provided by the government that can help students in poor areas to receive the equal educational opportunities. Also, government can perfect transit system and health care to ensure the smooth commuting and the timely prevention and treatment of diseases.