1. You are helping to select a leader for as tudent organization or a group. Do you think a person's honest is the most important characteristic for being a leader?
2. As a student of university that has a long break between university semesters. The university requires all students to do one of the following for one month during the break:
A. Students must take a course on the subject that has no direct connection to their majors of study ( For example, a student majoring in engineering may take course in fine arts or social science.)
B. Students must volunteer to work in the university' s city or their hometowns to improve some aspects of life of the city or their own town. ( For example, students may help local primary school children with their homework.) Which one do you think is more beneficial for students in their university? Why?
3. If you can change one aspect to improve your health which would you choose? Why?
A. The kind of food
B. The a mount of exercise;
C. The a mount of stress.
4. Some teenagers (aged 14-18) take part in kinds of activities, such as musical classes, sports classes and so on, but others only focus on one activity which is important to them. Which idea do you support?
5. After high school, students should take at least one year off to work or travel before beginning college.