1. Some people think that students should study during weekends, but others think that they should relax and to socialize during weekends. What is your opinion on this issue?
2. Do you prefer high-paid jobs or those that suit your personality. Please explain your preference with specific reasons.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Cellphones have greatly improved people's lives. Please include reasons and details in your explanation.
4. When on a trip, some people like to keep a journal and take pictures. Others just look. Which do you prefer and why?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that people's personalities will change when they grow older?
6. When things at home such as furniture or electrical appliances are broken, some people prefer to have them repaired in a shop, while others prefer to fix them at home. Which do you prefer and why?
7. Some people like to buy new and expensive books while others prefer to buy old and cheap ones. Which would you prefer?
8. Are the living standards of people today better than the past? Give details and examples to support your response.
9. Some people play games for enjoyment. Others play games in order to win. Which do you prefer and why?
10. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents should discourage children from choosing a career that is less likely to be successful, such as in athletics or in the entertainment industry.