1. The film is interesting.
2. The plan worked.
3. I have seen this film before.
4. My mother bought me a book.
5. The news made me happy.
1. Children who are exposed to different cultural influences are more likely to be open-minded.
2. Students who are unfamiliar with computers will not find a decent job.
3. People who travel a lot are less likely to suffer pressure.
4. English is a practical course that increases students’ opportunity to find a well-paid job.
5. The workload that could take months to finish by manual labor could be done flawlessly by robots in minutes.
6. Genetic engineering allows people to nurture crop varieties that are resistant to drought, thereby improving land productivity.
7. The government should ensure equal access to education, which can help tackle poverty.
8. People with a heavy workload do not have adequate time to exercise, which can be harmful to their fitness.
9. Demand for various commodities creates a huge market for the local and international businesses, which in turn increases demand for the labor market.
10. Students should be encouraged to acquire computer skills which can be applied in their studies as well as their working lives.
1. Generally, air will be heavily polluted where there are factories.
2. University is a place where knowledge is disseminated.
3. If a student wants to learn about job-specific information, they don’t need to sit in a classroom to get it.
4. While traditional buildings might look nice from the outside, they are often not very user-friendly.
5. While there are both benefits and drawbacks to watching TV, it is obvious that the pros outweigh the cons.
6. Despite the importance of international cooperation, countries should take the initiative to implement some changes.
7. Though he was inexperienced, he did a very good job.
8. Although these technologies are advantageous, what worries people is that the decrease in communication may provoke a sense of alienation.