1. Some students think that they are graded by participating in the discussion class, while others think that they are graded only by written work, such as paper. Which opinion would you prefer and give your reasons?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Spending time with family is more important than working. Please give your opinion.
3. Do you agree or disagree that it is good for students' learning if the teacher assign a lot of homework?
4. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
5. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? It's easier to teach children in primary schools than students in universities. Include reasons and details in your explanation.
6. Do you agree or disagree that one of the best ways to learn about a country is to watch its TV shows?
7. Some people like to start their own business while others prefer to work in others' companies. Which one do you prefer and why?
8. When going on vacation, do you prefer to have outdoor activities or indoor activities? Please include examples and details in your answer.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement that experienced doctors are better than young doctors? Please include details and examples in your explanation.
10. Do you think it is important to learn the history of the city where we live in?