1. The man/woman endorses the school’s plan to __________. According to the school, __________. The man/woman reckons it’s true, saying __________.
The school also notes _________ and the man/woman says it’s worth it, cos __________. He/she adds that ___________.
2. The man/woman doesn’t agree with the school’s plan to __________. According to the school, __________, but the man/woman says that __________.
The school also notes __________, but the man/woman points out that __________.
(Reading)The announcement from the university/The letter from the student says that_______. There are two reasons/benefits.First,_____; Second, ______
(Listening)In the conversation, the man/woman agrees/disagrees with this newpolicy/decision/plan/proposal/letter with/ because of/due to two reasons.First, ________; Second, ______
1、The school has implemented a new policy that ... due to ... . And the man/woman holds a positive/negative view towards the announcement.
The first reason s/he gives is that ... . And the second one is based on the fact that ... .
2、From the reading material, we know that (the college) is going to ...
Obviously, the man/woman in the conversation thinks that this is a great/bad idea, due to the following reasons..
One reason is that……. Another is,…….
万一有时间So that's all the reasons s/he has to form that opinion. (尽量记，听为主)
3、The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
(选择方案型：听选择的原因。1.Firstly, the man/woman states that…….2.And then he/she states that…….)
(提出建议型：听建议的利弊。1.Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….2.On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….)
(1) In the readingmaterial,
(2) There is a/anannouncement/message/notice/proposal about ****(填入记下的关键词)
(3) The university/college is going to****(稍稍展开下)
(4) In the listeningmaterial, two students discussabout the***(填入关键词)
(1) The man/woman is against/supporting the***
(2) He or she feels unhappy/less satisfied about***
(3) He or She thinks the*** is unfair/inconvenient/unaffordable for the following reasons:
(4) The man/woman’s opinion about STH is that…….
(1) First, he thinks/says**** ;Also, he points out that****
(2) Firstly, the man/woman states that……; And then he/she states that…….
Firstly, the man/woman talks about the positive aspect of this issue. He/she states that…….On the other hand, the man/man also talks about the negative aspect of this question. He/she points out that…….