1. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
2. What kind of strategy do you use to handle an overwhelming amount of work?
3. Which of the following art classes would you be more interested in taking? Wood Sculpture, Painting or Photography?
4. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class you will choose to take? Give reason to explain your choose.
1) A financial course to help you manage money
2) Car maintenance and repair
3) Review of Latin-American music.
5. Your friend wants to study abroad, but he will graduate one year later then. Do you think he should do this or not?
6. The university currently requires all the students to take the physical education course to get graduate. Which of the following choices will you choose?
7. Which of the following do you think the school should build to improve student life?
1) swimming pool
8. Your local community center wants to add some new workshops or programs for children. Which of the following do you think would be the most beneficial for children’s development?
1) Art craft workshop
2) Technology workshop
3) Athletic programs
9. If your school wants to stop investing the following clubs, which one do you suggest they choose?
1) Athletic clubs
2) Mathematical clubs
3) Academic clubs
10. Which of the following volunteer work would you like to do?
1) Clean the park
2) Clean the driveway
3) Plant trees