1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of eating in a fast-food restaurant?
2. Do you think the school should encourage on-campus parking? Give specific reasons and details in your response.
3. One of your friend is often late for events and appointments, which often makes others angry. What's your advice to help your friend to avoid this problem in the future?
4. Which of the following would you rather be? Lawyer, veterinarian or restaurant owner. Explain your answer in details.
5. Describe a present you have given to others. Explain why you think it is important.
6. What would you do if you have multiple tasks to do at the same time?
7. Which of the following jobs do you want to do the most? Actor/actress, computer programmer, business owner.
8. Talk about one of your special ways to study.
9. Describe an occasion in your country where people give gifts to each other and the kind of gift that's common.
10. What qualities are most needed in a small company? outgoing and friendly, well organized or creative?
11. Talk about a thing you always wanted to do but didn’t have time to yet. Explain why you want to do it, give examples and details in your explanation.
12. In every culture there are some customs or traditions from the past that young people no longer follow. Describe a custom or tradition which formed in the past but you wish it is still popular today. Give specific reasons why you wish it still popular.
13. Which one of the following would you donate your money to?
Community charity, environment protection, animal rescue.
Choose one, and explain how you would use the money.
14. Talk about an activity you enjoyed doing with your family when you were a child, explain you answer in details.
15. What advice will you like to give to a friend who is going to take a job interview? Explain why this suggestion is important. Include reasons and details to support your response.
16. What parents can do to make their children be successful in school?