1. Describe a challenge/difficulty that you experienced in the school and talk about how you felt about it.
2. If one of your friends complain that he couldn't fall asleep before an important event, what advice would you like to offer to help him relax and go to sleep?
3. If one of your good friends makes an achievement, how will you celebrate it for him/her?
4. If the government has a large sum of money, which area would suggest the government invest to?
5. There are some school fund raising events as follow, which one would you like to attend?
1)Training in sport teams.
2)Work behind a popular TV show.
3)Working for national government office.
Please include details and examples in your response.
6. There are a lot of advertisements in the university. Which do you think is the most important factor to help you find the most suitable dormitory?
1)a friendly roommate
2)enough space of storage
3)near supermarkets or restaurants
7. If your friend wants to buy a car to drive to school instead of riding bikes, and meanwhile he needs to do part time work to earn money to support the expense. Do you agree or disagree?
8. Describe the advantage and disadvantage of business started within the same family.
9. If a children museum is going to have an exhibition. Which of the following theme will be the most attractive to children?
2)Deep sea marine
10. If a mayor is to selected from the following candidates ,who all have no political experience but are successful in their own field, which one do you think is the best candidate for mayor?
1)A university professor
11. Do you prefer to prepare something a lot of time before deadline or wait until the last minute before deadline? Please give specific reasons and details to support your idea.
12. Talk about a recent event or celebration you went to. Do you think that everyone who went there had a good time?
13. The government has a limited budget. Which of the following do you think is the most important field to invest that money in?
14. Some people prefer to make friends with people who are of the same age. Other people prefer to make friends with people who are of different ages. Which one do you prefer? And Why?
15. Some professors prefer to give regular quizzes. Some prefer to give surprising quizzes. Please talk about the advantages and/or disadvantages of surprising quizzes. Please use details and examples to explain why.
16. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation? Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the natatorium?
17. Your friend is considering getting a new pet. What kind of animal would you suggest and why?
18. When you take a trip, do you prefer to just look around, or do you prefer to take pictures and keep a journal?
19. What do you think is the most common mistakes that parents make in the process of raising kids?
20. Your friend wants to attend a summer school to graduate one year earlier from the university. Talk about an advantage and /or a disadvantage of doing this.