1. Describe what your life would be like if you were banned from using your cellphone for a month. Give specific details and examples in your response.
2. Which of the following is the most effective way of learning? Studying from textbooks, having a discussion with a group or reading articles written by others?
3. One of your friends has been offered a job in a town far away from home. Do you think your friend should take this job? Why or why not? Please include details.
4. What is the purpose of your phone? 1.listen to music 2. recording lectures
5. Among the following three types of books - mystery, science fiction and biography, which do you like the least? Explain why.
6. Your University is planning to allow students to watch TV in their dormitories. What is your opinion and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of watching TV in dormitories? Include reasons and examples to support your response.
7. What can we do to solve air pollution problems?
8. Talk about one of the many characteristics your country has that you consider is different from the features of other countries.
9. Is it good for college students do part time jobs? What is your opinion and why? What are the advantages or disadvantages of doing part time jobs? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.
10. The university currently requires all the students to take the physical education course to get graduated. Which of the following choice will you choose?
11. What would you do if you have multiple tasks to do at the same time?
12. If a foreign friend is going to visit your hometown and doesn't know what to pack, what suggestions do you have for him?
13. College students should be allowed to keep pets in their dormitories. What do you think? Please include specific reasons and details in your explanation.
14. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation? Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the natatorium?
15. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of letting students evaluate their professor at the end of the semester.
16. Nowadays, "quiet cars" can be found on trains, in which people are forbidden to use their cell phones, computers, or talk loudly. What is your opinion about this policy?
17. Whose lecture would you like to attend? Scientist, businessman or government official?