1. Do you prefer to prepare something a lot of time before deadline or wait until the last minute before deadline? Please give specific reasons and details to support your idea.
2. Talk about a recent event or celebration you went to. Do you think that everyone who went there had a good time?
3. The government has a limited budget. Which of the following do you think is the most important field to invest that money in?
4. Some people prefer to make friends with people who are of the same age. Other people prefer to make friends with people who are of different ages. Which one do you prefer? And Why?
5. Some professors prefer to give regular quizzes. Some prefer to give surprising quizzes. Please talk about the advantages and/or disadvantages of surprising quizzes. Please use details and examples to explain why.
6. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation? Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the natatorium?
7. Your friend is considering getting a new pet. What kind of animal would you suggest and why?
8. When you take a trip, do you prefer to just look around, or do you prefer to take pictures and keep a journal?
9. What do you think is the most common mistakes that parents make in the process of raising kids?
10. Your friend wants to attend a summer school to graduate one year earlier from the university. Talk about an advantage and /or a disadvantage of doing this.
11. Do you agree or disagree with the statement that celebrities like musician, athletes or performers can set good examples for young people?
12. Which one of the following qualities do you think a good school should have? Students who like to help each other, knowledgeable teachers or strict rules?
13. Some students like to learn by themselves, others prefer to share their ideas with others. Which one do you prefer?
14. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public.
15. Which kind of method will you use to solve the misunderstanding between you and your friend?