* Describe the characteristics of a good teacher. Please state with specific examples and details.
* Who is the person you admire the most?
* Describe the characteristics of friends.
* To be a leader or a follower, which do you prefer?
* What do you think are the characteristics of a good parent?
* What kind of qualities should a good leader possess?
* Compare the differences between two singers you like.
* Describe the most important characteristics for students to be successful.
* Which characteristic your friends like you the most: cheerfulness, kindness or intelligence?
1. Can always inspire others with their persistence and diligence, and encourage others to pursue their dreams.
2. Stimulate their interests in pursuing what they really like, and encourage them to get over the fear.
3. Get student/kid/ me motivated, so that I can put myself together and give another try.
1.It would be very lucky if you have a friend who is very humorous.
2. You know, In China, the competition is so fierce, so students are always under so much pressure, so they can easily feel stressed and frustrated.
3. So if one can have friend/ teacher/ parent who can makes you happy, at least, it will lighten their moods and give them an outlet of negative feelings.
4. A funny teacher can bring us laughter and create a more relaxing atmosphere, and arouse our interests towards study, then , the study efficiency will be largely improved.
There is a saying goes that: practice makes perfect , diligence is one of the most important factors when one wants to excel in some areas.
Success is one percent of inspiration and 99 percent of perspiration. For example, after lot of times of practices, one can always make progress in his or her study.