老托福听力部分,对应的原文以及译文,都是大家备考的关键。在具体的积累中,我们需要更全面的练习这些听力复习资料,以便更好的理解听力考试内容,做好复习备考。下面小编为大家整理了详细的内容,供大家参考!

  Thank you. It's great to see so many of you interested in this series on "Survival in Outer Space."

  谢谢。见到你们这么多人对“生存在外层空间”这个系列感兴趣真是太棒了。

  Please excuse the cameras, we're being videotaped for the local TV stations.

  请原谅这些摄像机,我们正在为地方电视台录像。

  Tonight I'm going to talk about the most basic aspect of survival—the space suit.

  今晚我将要谈论关于最基本的生存方面——宇航服

  When most of you imagine an astronaut, that's probably the first thing that comes to mind, right?

  当你们中的大多数人想象一个宇航员的时候,那个可能是脑子里首先要想到的,对吗?

  Well, without space suits, it would not be possible for us to survive in space.

  好,没有宇航服,对我们来说生存在太空中是不可能的。

  For example, outer space is a vacuum—there's no gravity or air pressure; without protection, a body would explode.

  举例来说,外层空间是一个真空空间——没有重力和气压;没有防护的话,人体将会爆炸。

  What's more, we'd cook in the sun or freeze in the shade with temperatures ranging from a toasty 300 degrees above to a cool 300 degrees below zero Fahrenheit.

  更重要的是,从酷热的零上300华氏度到冰冷的零下300华氏度的温度范围里,我们会在阳关下被烤熟或者在阴影下被冰封

  The space suit that NASA has developed is truly a marvel.

  NASA研制出的的宇航服真是个奇迹

  This photo enlargement here is a life-size image of an actual space suit worn by astronauts on the last space shuttle mission.

  这张放大的照片是个与实物大小一样的,一件真正的被宇航员在最近一次航天飞机任务中穿过的图像

  This part is the torso.

  这个部分是躯干。

  It’s made of seven extremely durable layers.

  以上就是关于“老托福听力93篇译文整理”的内容,相信大家对接下来的备考内容,有更清晰的了解。考试成绩的高分,并不是一蹴而就的,大家还是需要踏踏实实的练习备考,才能真正的提升我们的分数。


展开显示全文