* 常用词汇： acquaintance, affectionate, amicable, caring, considerate, emotional, enthusiastic, expressive, favorite, frank, friendly, generous, gentle, helpful, honest, humorous, ideal, intimate, kind, patient, reunion, sociable, sympathetic, talkative, thoughtful, trustworthy, etc。
* 常用短语： a shoulder to cry on, an easy-going person, ask for help, be an understanding person, be friendly with, be on intimate terms with sb., be well-acquainted with, broad-minded, cheer sb. up, for the sake of friendship, have a bosom friend, have a large circle of acquaintances, help sb. out, keep friendly relations, keep/lose contact with, make friends with, reach an understanding, seek common ground while reserving differences, t urn to one’s friend when in difficulty, understand each other, warm-hearted, etc。
1. A friend in need is a friend indeed。
2. What does friendship mean to you?
3. What kind of people do you make friend with?
4. Why do you think friendship important to you?
5. What is the basis of friendship?
6. There is the difference between friendship and love。
7. Are you very good at keeping in touch with friends?
8. I like to make friends with people who are …
9. What do you have in common with your friends?
10. How well do you communicate with your friends?