1. Some students like to learn by themselves, others prefer to share their ideas with others. Which one do you prefer?
2. Which of the following three behaviors would you consider the most negative for kids? Being selfish, saying impolite things or speaking loudly in public
3. Which of the following attributes would you consider the most valuable in your roommates?
1) being friendly
2) being quite
3) has a good hygiene habit
4. Which kind of method will you use to solve the misunderstanding between you and your friend?
5. What kind of pet do you suggest your friend to have?
6. Researchers suggest that most people need eight hours of sleep per night to function at their best the next day. Explain how lack of sleep affects you or someone you know.
7. Talk about an important strength in the schools in your country. Include reasons and examples to support your response.
8. If you have an opportunity to travel to outer space, will you take it or not? Please give specific reasons.
9. Which following job do you prefer, lawyer, veterinarian, or restaurant owner? Please give specific reasons for your preference.
10. When they are studying to prepare for an exam, some students like to study with other people, while others like to study alone. Which do you prefer and why?