例题1：Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: People who develop different skills aremore successful than people who develop one skill only. (你是否同意，越成功的人所具备的技能越多?)
这个题目讨论的是个人成功(personal achievement) 所需 different skills 还是 one skill only 是本题所要包含的要素。有特点的引入而非套用模板的开头能成为文章的一大亮点。通常来说，一个好的引入可以控制在一句话的长度。
1. People have long been interested in identifying the forcesthat contribute to personal achievement.
2. In recent years, much more attention than ever before hasbeen paid to the contributing skills of successful people.
3. The importance of mastering multiple skill to one’s successis a matter of debate.
4. Undoubtedly, more and more successful people are developing awide range of skill sets to maintain their competitive advantages.
5. According to a recent survey, more than 80% of the successfulpeople in the world are those who have mastered skills from various theoreticalor practical sources.
考生可以记住一些开头句型，比如the importance of … to … is a matter of debate等，熟练应用到不同题目的练习中去，就可以在考场上迅速写出引入部分了。
1. Whether successful people has been relying on single skill ora wide range of skill sets has been a topic/an issue of public interest andconcern.
2. There is much controversy over whether to be equipped withone skill or to master a variety of skills so as to achieve personal success.
3. People have not reached a common agreement over whether it isone skill only or multiple skills that lead to a person’s success.
My personal view is that various skills and capabilities are ofbenefits to personal achievement.
I am convinced that those who concentrating on one particularsophistication are more likely to achieve success.
Some people hold the view that it is the one particular skillwill positively lead to personal success, while others believe that is themastering of wide range skills is the ultimate reason. Frankly, the latterstandpoint, I believe, is more acceptable, …
Based on the analysis for the factors to a person’s achievement, I believe the single skill is more convincing,especially when its potential impact on achievement is maximized and itspossible influence to the achiever’s development istaken into consideration. (起引导作用，又有实际内容)