1. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? The people in the past are more friendly than people today.
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Universities should require every graduation students to take public speaking courses. Give specific examples and details to support your answer.
3. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? One quality that a successful leader must make decisions quickly. When a leader takes too much time to make decisions, he will be seen as inefficient to the people he leads.
4. Using clean energy to protect the environment, but the traditional energy sources such as coal and oil is less expensive. Which one do you prefer? Use details and examples to explain your answer.
5. Do you agree or disagree with the expression "never give up", which means to keep trying and never stop working for your goals.
6. "Which way do you think is the best way for a student to make new friends?
-joining a sports team;
-participating in community activities;
7. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement： It is more enjoyable to have a job and work long hours for three days in a week than to work shorter hours for five days in a week.
8. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Sometimes people think nowadays the media (TV, newspaper, Internet) care less concerned about the accuracy of news than in the past, and the incorrect information may cause more problem to the public.
9. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? The competition between friends always has a negative effect on their relationship.
10. Nowadays, children rely too much on the technology, like computers, smartphone, video games for fun and entertainment. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement?Playing simpler toys or playing outside with friends would be better for the children's development.