1. Talk about how your study habits differ from others.
2. Describe a job you admired but you will NOT choose it yourself.
3. Which of the following three would you choose to do in summer vacation? Working as a librarian, painter in an art center, or life guard in the natatorium?
4. Your friend is going to take a part-time job in college. Please describe the advantages and disadvantages of doing a part-time.
5. Which of the following classes is the most attractive to students?
History of rock music
6. If the school doesn’t allow students to take cellphones with them when they come to school, what would be the influence of this policy?
7. What should we do to help the elder in our community?
8. Which one do you think is more important? The process of doing something or the result at the end?
9. Which kind of roommate do you prefer: a roommate from a foreign country or a roommate from your own country?
10. Some students would prefer to live with roommates. Others would prefer to live alone. Which opinion would you prefer and why?
1. Do you agree or disagree that the determining factor that the successful of students in school is the intelligence?
2. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Government should ban violent TV shows and foul languages on TV?
3. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Interrupting others while others are talking about something is impolite?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is never too late for people to go to the university to get a degree. Include reasons and examples in your response.
5. Do you agree or disagree with this statement that we should help our friends only when they ask for help?
6. Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Good teachers admit they make mistakes or don’t know something.
7. Agree or disagree that students should take some additional courses so that they can get their credits more quickly?
8. Do you agree or disagree that it is important for young people to learn skills like cooking, sewing and caring for others?
9. Your school is planning to ban library computers from accessing social media websites. Do you agree or disagree with such a plan?
10. Some people want to change their appearance, even by surgery. Do you agree or disagree? Give your reasons.