1. School decides to open a cafe in campus. What are the advantages and disadvantages of this?
2. What kinds of music do you like the least? Give reasons why you do not like this kind of music.
3. What kind of music do you like the least? Give reasons why you do not like this kind of music.
4. The student is asked to write a final project about the famous historical city which you're located in. Which we do you choose?
1. video the famous building 2. visit the old people 3. Research and write paper
5. Describe what your life would be like if you were banned from using your cellphone for a month. Give specific details and examples in your response.
6. Which of the following is the most effective way of learning? Studying from textbooks, having a discussion with a group or reading articles written by others?
7. One of your friends has been offered a job in a town far away from home. Do you think your friend should take this job? Why or why not? Please include details.
8. What is the purpose of your phone? 1.listen to music 2. recording lectures
9. Among the following three types of books - mystery, science fiction and biography, which do you like the least? Explain why.
10. Your University is planning to allow students to watch TV in their dormitories. What is your opinion and why? What are the advantages and disadvantages of watching TV in dormitories? Include reasons and examples to support your response.