可汗新SAT数学真题：Graphing linear equations【4】
可汗新SAT数学真题：Graphing linear equations【4】!新SAT权威备考资料，一个是新SAT官方指南即OG，另外就属可汗学院练习题了。下面大家可以做下可汗新SAT数学Graphing linear equations练习。
16. The line graphed BELOW in the xy-plane can be written as the equation y - c = m(x - d), where c, d, and m are constants. Which of the following represents the graph of y - c + 4 = m(x - d - 4)?
17. Which of the following represents the graph of the equation 3y -7 = 0?
18. The equations x+y=3 and -5x-5y=-15 are graphed in the xy-plane. Which of the following must be true of the graphs of the two equations?
A. The slope of the graph of x+y=3is 11 and the slope of the graph of -5x-5y=-15 is ?1.
B. The graphs of the two equations are perpendicular lines.
C. The yy-intercept of the graph of -5x-5y=-15?5x?5y=?15 is -15?15.
D. The graphs of the two equations are the same line.
Correct Answer: D Difficult level: 4
19. Which of the following represents the graph of the equation x = -(1/3)y
20. The line represented by the equation y =1/12-x is graphed in the xy-plane. Which of the following statements correctly describes the graph of the line?
A. The line is perpendicular to the graph x + y = 1.
B. The line has a negative slope and a positive y-intercept.
C. The line has a positive slope and a negative y-intercept.
D. The x-intercept is equal to the negative of the y-intercept.
Correct Answer: B Difficult level: 4