1. Do you get just as much or more celebrating at the beginning of the Chinese New Year? Anyway, best wishes and good health to you for the New Year。
I better get to work now. I'll talk to you again soon。
Take good care of yourself.
2. If you want to talk more about this controversy, let me know。
I look forward to hearing from you again. Take care。
用If you want to talk more about…let me know。告诉我如果我还想继续讨论上一次的话题尽管提出来，因为某一个话题可能一次是不够讲的。
3. OK, it's kind of late, so I'll quit for now. I have to go to bed to ensure enough sleep。
I hope to hear from you again soon.
OK, it's kind of late。我觉得这种结尾方式最简便了，无需更多语言，因为充足的睡眠当然是非常重要的。Kind of 的意思是“有一点“
4. Well, it's now 1:30 a.m. here, so that means it's 4:30 p.m. in Beijing. I need to go to bed so I will be rested for another day。
Take care! Ben
5. Let me know if you have more questions for better understanding of our humor. I can help you with your training, particularly with the humor. That is something I'm good at。
我的朋友经常都会很客气地用Let me know if you…这样的方式问我是否需要更多的帮助等。我当然是抓住一切机会多提问啦!因为问得越多，从他那儿了解到的东西就越多啦。
6. OK, that's it for the moment. I'll be looking for a message from you tonight, I hope。
朋友没有直接说I hope you can write to me tonight, 而是很委婉地说I'll be looking for a message from you…，这种间接的提出希望和要求的表达方式很新颖哟，还有点不露痕迹的意思!用一下试试看：)
7. Well, since I don't have much to respond to this time, and since I have to get up early in the morning, I'll quit for now. I hope you had a good time with your friend.
Talk to you soon.
8. OK, that's all for now. I need to get a little sleep before I go to the airport. Talk to you soon。
这里get a little sleep 用得很好，把sleep 当名词用，而且搭配动词get, 可以丰富我们过去单一的表达，如：I need to sleep for a while.