Tell me something about your secondary school.
Which subject did you find most difficult at school? [Why?]
Do you ever need that subject now? [Why? / Why not?]
What did you enjoy about being a school student?
1) describe something about your secondary school
3) Yes/No and explain
4) explain something you enjoy
1) when it comes to secondary school, I have a lot of things to say, firstly…secondly…
2) I found history was really difficult for me at that time, because I …but I spent a lot of time learning it, when…so I got a satisfied score.
3) Almost not, now, because people in modern society seem seldom talk about something about history…
4) The most enjoyable thing when I was a student was that … because…
Are there any famous buildings in your home town? [What are they?]
In what type of building do most people in your home town live?
Should buildings be attractive to look at? [Why? / Why not?]
What is the most unusual building you have ever seen? [Why?]
Describe some famous buildings in your hometown
apartment building/farm house…
Yes/No and explain why
Describe an unusual building and explain why you think it is unusual
Firstly I’d like to tell you that I come from…and it is a really beautiful city…there are a lot of famous buildings such as…
Most people in my hometown live in…because…, but there are also some people living in…
As far as I am concerned, it is of great importance…
I still remember that last summer, I went to… and there I saw the most unusual building I had never seen before…