1.Where are you from?
2.What do you like the best in your hometown?
3.What do you dislike about it?
4.Will you live there long?
1.Who do you live with?
2.Where do you live?
3.How long does it take you to get to school/work?
4.Do you cook by yourself or eat in the canteen?
5.Where would you like to live?
1.Are you working or studying?
2.What is your major?
3.Do you like your major?
4.What training have you received for your job?
5.Will you continue doing your job in the future?
• High school
1. Do you like your high school?
2. Which subject do you like\dislike most?
3. Do you still contact with your friends in high school?
4. What happened on your first day of high school?
5. What is your high school like?
1. Does your name have any special meaning?
2. Do you like your name?
3. What name do people at home call you?
4. How are babies given their names in China?
5. Do people in China ever change their names?
1.Who do you have meals with?
2.What do you usually have for meals?
3.Are there any changes in the eating habits of Chinese people?
1.How did you celebrate your birthday in your childhood?
2.What do you like doing on your birthdays?
3.Are birthdays important to you?
4.What are some important birthdays in Chinese culture?
5.What are the differences between the ways you celebrated your birthdays in the past and you do it at present?