1. How many people are there in your family?
2. Can you tell me something about your family?
3. What kind of things do you and your family do together?
4. Do you prefer to spend time with your family or with your friends?
5. How are you getting on with your parents?
6. Is family very important to you?
7. Would you prefer to have a larger or smaller family?
8. How many family members does your family have?
9. Do you like to talk with your parents?
10. What don’t you like about your brother or sister?
11. Would you say that your family affects your life very much?
1. Do you have many close friends?
2. Do you think friendship is important?
3. Do you prefer to spend time with friends or spend time alone?
4. What kind of people do you like to have as friends?
5. How do you keep in contact with your friends?
6. Do you like face-to-face conversations with people?
1. How well do you know the people who live next door to you?
2. How often do you see them?
3. What kinds of problem do people sometimes have with their neighbors?
4. How do you think neighbors can help each other?
5. What do the people in your community do for recreation?
6. Would you like to raise your children in a community? Why or why not?
7. Does your community have meetings?
1.Do you like teenagers’ fashion?
2.Do you spend much time with teenagers?
3.What do teenagers in your country usually do?
4.What are teenagers’ advantages?
5.What are teenagers’ favorite activities?
1.What kinds of teachers do you like best?
2.Who was your favorite teacher when you were young?
3.Would you want to be a teacher in the future?
4.Have you ever had bad teachers before?