1. Do you use computers very much?
2. Have computers changed your life in any way?
3. Do you think computers are useful in everyday life?
4. Do you think there are any disadvantages to using computers?
5. Computers are now used a lot in education. What do you think of this?
1. Do you write many letters or emails?
2. Do you prefer to write letters by hand or to use a computer?
3. Which do you more often write, emails or letters?
4. How often do you write an email or a letter?
5. What are the differences between emails and letters?
6. What do you usually write about?
7. Who do you usually write to?
8. Is it hard to think of what to write?
9. What kind(s) of letter/email do you think is (are) the hardest to write?
10. How do you feel when you receive a letter or email?
11. What kinds of emails (or letters) do you receive that make you feel happy?
12. Do you think people will still write letters in the future?
1. Do you use the internet (very much)?
2. How often do you use the internet?
3. How \where do you go onto the internet?
4. Have you ever bought anything on the internet?
5. Is the internet very important\useful to you?
6. When was the first time you used the internet?
7. How did you learn to use the internet?
8. Do you think the internet is a good thing?
9. What are the good and bad points about the internet?
10. Do you think the use of the internet needs to be controlled?
11. Is the internet very popular in China?
12. What age group of people most often use the internet?
13. What is the difference in internet use between different age groups?
14. How has the internet changed your life?
15. How can people learn things on the internet?
16. Do you think information on the internet is very reliable?
1. Which do you prefer, reading newspapers or magazines?
2. What type of stories do you like to read about?
3. Have you ever read a newspaper or magazine in a foreign language? (When/Why?)
4. Do you think reading a newspaper and magazine can help you learn a language?
5. Why do you think some people prefer magazines to newspapers?
6. Which magazines and newspapers do you read (why)?
1. Where can you see advertisements?
2. What are some common advertisements?
3. What do you think about the advertisements in buildings?
4. What do you think about the advertisements popped up when you surf the Internet?
1. What types of news do you like?
2. How important is it for you to get the news every day?
3. How do you usually find the news?
4. Do you often read newspapers?
5. What influence do you think newspapers have on society?