Did you enjoy doing art lessons when you were a child? [Why?/Why not?]
Do you ever draw or paint pictures now? [Why?/Why not?]
When was the last time you went to an art gallery or exhibition? [Why?]
What kind of pictures do you like having in your home? [Why?]
1) Express your preference of whether you enjoy doing art lessons as a child and give the according reasons.
2) Express yourself on whether you draw or paint pictures or not. List the reasons of your answer.
3) Describe your last experience of going to an art gallery or exhibition.
4) Describe the kind of pictures that you like to put in your home.
1) I really enjoy doing art lessons when I was a child. Art lessons would always teach me to make a paper rabbit, a metal frog or a clay sculpture. It was full of fun and discoveries.
2)I don’t draw or paint pictures now because I have no time to do it since I’m always engaged in my study and work. Apart from that, I indeed have an interest in drawing or painting but I’m really not good at it. I think it’s a waste of time and energy every time I complete a bad work.
3)Last September I went to an art exhibition. My friend invited me to see the exhibition of art and technology. There I saw many advanced technological art works, for example, a photo frame is also a projector. It was interesting. I guess anyone who went to the art gallery couldn’t get distracted when they saw the numerous and amazing displays of these art works.
4) I really have little interest in having a kind of pictures in my home. But if you make me choose a kind of pictures that I would like to hang it on the walls of my house. I like the idyllic rural ones. They are peaceful and yield a power to make people calm and patient. It’s a reminder that you have to be nice and warm when you stay with your family members.
Describe a time when you visited a friend or family member at their workplace.
You should say:
who you visited
where this person worked
why you visited this person’s
and explain how you felt about visiting this person’s workplace.
visited my father/my friend/my teacher at his or her workplace for an emergency/surprise/appreciation(I can’t find him or her at other place in that occasion)
A Fortune 500 company/A government organization/A retail store(e.g. selling flowers)
be encouraged to work harder to work in a big company like him or her/be moved because he/she worked so hard/funny because I never see was so serious before
I once visited my best friend at her workplace because I wanna gave her a big surprise for her birthday
She works in an international company as a Her birthday was on workday that is the first reason why I have to visit her workplace on that day. Besides that
I felt so excited because I never gave her a surprise before./ I felt so funny because I have never seen the situation that she could blush and so serious about
题目一：What things make an office comfortable to work in?
There are so many things could make an office comfortablefor example,
Decorative green plants/back cushion/favorite mug/positive attitude toward work
题目二：Why do some people prefer to work outdoors?
I guess that some people prefer to work outdoors mainly because they prefer to
Here I try some guesses to list the reasons that why some people prefer to work outdoors
get rid of sedentary lifestyle/experience a different work environment
题目三：Do you agree that the building people work in is more important than the colleagues they work with?
Not really./Of course not./Definitely.
There are also some reasons why I say so
naturally, is the most common factor
You see, are more important than
The true working environment is built by whom you work with, not where you work in.
题目四：What would life be like if people didn’t have to work?
Just imagine that
I can’t believe that
potentially life-disruptive disorder/burden and fun/self accomplishment
题目五：Are all jobs of equal importance?
Yes./Certainly./In my opinion,
No. The importance of jobs depends on
The true equal importance of jobs should be that all jobs should be respected./ different division of labor in society
题目六：Why do some people become workaholics?
Some people gradually become workaholics after they
It is interesting and positive to see some people findduring the workThus they become
reinforce their personal achievement/ lifelife interests and focus/strong self-driven power